30 July 2008

for sale



"You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead"



We are about to embark on a great new adventure. But it all began with a house.

I can't hardly believe that there is a sign (a for sale sign) outside. When we staked it into the soil in the front lawn, I just stared...what is this foreign banner in the front of OUR house? Its time to let go, pack up, and get ready for a whole lot of new. Really this is easier said than done...for anyone who has opened one of my closets packing up is a v. big chore.

4 comments:

Dr. Erica said...

We really can't believe it either - it's kind of surreal. We've known each other for how long??? 15 years??? We will miss you terribly and hopefully can visit you out west soon!

Erica ("Rica") & Don

Anonymous said...

OMG! Are you serious!? I suppose I'm happy for you but at the moment I feel overwhelmingly sad. wow. this is big.

Unknown said...

We can't believe it either! That house, your home, has become my home away from home and I can't imagine a work trip without it!

XOXO
M, J, and S

Anonymous said...

I guess we are really out of the loop... We had no idea you were moving. Please call me when you have time so we can catch up. We are very sad to see you go :(